5 all natural homemade cakes
I was experimenting with natural flavors and colors in the format of rolled cake over the past months. From first to second row and left to right are:
- Brown sugar cake + ginger and nutmeg orange yam paste (yeah like Jo Malone’s Ginger & Nutmeg)
- Black sesame cake + black sesame whipped cream
- Vanilla cake + milky purple yam paste
- Lemon zest cake + lemon curd
- Matcha green tea cake + adzuki red bean paste and whipped cream
They were all easy to make and all good. I’m making them again so that I can write down the recipes. I’m making these again to write down the recipes. Which one should I try again first? Let me know!
5 thoughts on “Swiss Roll / Roulade Cake Flavor Ideas”
Great ideas! ❤ yum!
I like that your Swiss Roll uses natural ingredients. It looks very delicious and pretty.
Sesame looks good too